This is my very own blog to record and share my experiences of the world of geocaching. On geocaching.com I go by the name BomberJjr. I have been enjoying this sport for now more than two years and have visited many cache sites. As I continue to geocache, I have only become more addicted and can see only an increase in my personal activity.

Friday, July 21, 2006

A Day of Caching With Snidy @ Buffumville Lake

Last night, while checking on some of the local caches, I noticed that a cache called Enchanted Forest was holding a Volunteer Geocoin. I then decided that I had to pick it up, as I did not have one of these geocoins on my list of trackables. I called up my newest geocaching buddy, Snidy, and planned to headout for a nice day of cache hunting. It turned out that this and and another nearby cache, Cyclops, were holding the two sets of cords to a third cache by the name Eagle Has Landed. The day ended with me having a new geocoin to add to my lists, three successful finds and a great day spent with my friend Snidy. Though I was able to have such a good day today, it looks like my plans to go out geocaching tomorrow with another one of my friends, TheJackal, may be cancelled due to thunderstorms.

1 Comments:

Blogger BomberJohn said...

A Volunteer coin! Sweet! Might I suggest you plant it in areas I frequent? LOL

8:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home