This is my very own blog to record and share my experiences of the world of geocaching. On geocaching.com I go by the name BomberJjr. I have been enjoying this sport for now more than two years and have visited many cache sites. As I continue to geocache, I have only become more addicted and can see only an increase in my personal activity.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Northern Bound

Tomorrow, I plan to make a nice vacation trip up to the great state of Maine with my family and my geocaching buddy, Snidy. As of now we have a good handful of caches to attempt on our stay in Kennebunk, ME and are looking into a few more to add to the list. This trip will be Snidy's first out-of-state cache hunt and we hope to have nothing but success in our searches.
This weekend also marks a few other great geocaching milestones, the reaching of 300 finds by my dad, BomberJohn and 500 caches by both frf and Lloyd&Jess. I would like to send congrats to all these geocachers.

1 Comments:

Blogger BomberJohn said...

Good luck in Maine. And thanks for the congrats. We had a greeat time hitting our milestones.

9:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home