This is my very own blog to record and share my experiences of the world of geocaching. On geocaching.com I go by the name BomberJjr. I have been enjoying this sport for now more than two years and have visited many cache sites. As I continue to geocache, I have only become more addicted and can see only an increase in my personal activity.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Introducing Geocaching to Yet Another Friend

Yesterday, while hanging out at Snidy's house with our friend Ben, we decided to go out and do some geocaching, but due to limited time we figured we'd only get to one. We thought one was better than none and plus Ben had been wanting to see our hobby for himself. We ended up going to Horgan's Surprise (GCTB0N) in Auburn. It was a pretty easy find at a recreation area. We saw some older muggles practicing there golf behind one of the baseball fields, thank god the cache was behind the other one. I think Ben got a good impression, though I'm not sure if he'll be dedicating all of his time to the sport.

UPDATE:
After talking to Ben, it seems that he wants to go out geocaching again and I just helped him make a geocaching account. He now goes by BenMac.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home