This is my very own blog to record and share my experiences of the world of geocaching. On geocaching.com I go by the name BomberJjr. I have been enjoying this sport for now more than two years and have visited many cache sites. As I continue to geocache, I have only become more addicted and can see only an increase in my personal activity.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A Month of More Cachin'

Despite the fact that I haven't been blogging for the past month doesn't necessarily mean I have given up on geocaching all together. In fact I've been quite involved in the sport for a senior in high school that has two jobs. A good handful of caches have been created in the area in the past month and most of my recent finds have been these. I also attended the SNEG Fall Back GEO-meet 2006 (GCYTZM) with my dad, BomberJohn on October 29th.

On Halloween night, Snidy and I decided to go to Six Flags for the last day of the season. We left school early a ended up with plenty of time to search for Hike or Bike along the CT River (GCNC5N) and Ma Veterans Memorial Cemetery (GCW343). Hike and Bike was actually a micro we had attempted this past spring, but because of time limits, were forced to leave. This time we found it, and realized the genius of the container. Ma Veterans was a two stage multi that began in a veterans' cemetery. hile doing the math for the final, the sun began to set and taps was played in the distance.

This past week, I was able to create a new Earthcache in Purgatory Chasm, as groundspeak began to re-allow them on geocaching.com. I simply named it Purgatory Chasm (GCZEYV), after the park it was placed. Nomad 64 today became the FTF cacher of this. Also, today The Jackal and I went out for a a cache hunt in Grafton to find the newly placed Wolf Den.

Though we weren't sure before, because of threats of rain, BomberJohn and I plan to make a geocaching day out of Black Friday. My guess is that we will both need the exercise anyway, after all the food we'll be eatting on Thursday. I'll be sure to keep my blog more up to date in the future and share the adventures that BomberJohn and I find on Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home